Polkadot Ambassador Programme
The Polkadot Ambassador Programme is an initiative ran by Web3 Foundation to support potential contributors to the Polkadot community and ecosystem.
How it works
If you are enthusiastic about Polkadot and Web3 and are willing to help the community grow, you can join the program and receive funding for hosting events, gain access to communication channels of core team members, and gain access to Polkadot events.
There are many ways you can get involved in expanding Polkadot’s ecosystem, such as:
- Contributing code and documentation related to the ecosystem
- Speaking about Polkadot at events, workshops, and meetups
- Writing blog posts
- Representing Polkadot in your region
- Mentoring and onboarding newcomers
- Identifying partnerships and opportunities for the Polkadot ecosystem
- Participating in calls and tasks that help drive the ecosystem forward
How to apply:
To become a Polkadot Ambassador, please fill out your application here.
Find out more about the programme and how to join here.