Welcome to the network maintainers section of the Polkadot wiki. Here you will find information and guides to set up a node and run the network.
- Networks Guide - A list of the available Polkadot networks that you can connect to with a node.
- Set up a Full Node - Get up and started by syncing a full node for the Kusama network. The steps in the guide will broadly apply also to any Substrate-based network (like Polkadot).
- Set up Secure WebSocket - Set up a Secure WebSockets proxy server to safely access your node's RPC server
- Learn about Collators - High level overview of collators and related links.
- Learn about Nominators - High level overview of nominators and related links.
- Nomination Guide (Polkadot) - Walkthrough on how to nominate on the Polkadot network.
- Nomination Guide (Kusama) - Walkthrough on how to nominate on the Kusama canary network.
- How to stop being a Nominator - Guide on how to stop nominating.
- Learn about Validators - High level overview of validator and related links.
- Validator Payouts - Overview on how validator rewards are calculated and paid.
- Validation Guide (Polkadot) - Walkthrough on how to validate on the Polkadot network.
- Validation Guide (Kusama) - Walkthrough on how to validate on the Kusama canary network.
- Using systemd for the Validator Node - Configuring systemd with the Validator node.
- Secure Validator - Best tips and practices for validating.
- How to upgrade a Validator Node - Guide on upgrading your validator node.
- How to Chill - Walkthrough on how to chill as a validator.
- How to Stop Validating - Proper way to stop validating.