Welcome to the builder's section of the Kusama Guide:kusama }}.
Here, you will discover many development tools and resources in the Polkadot ecosystem. We are always adding new tools and frameworks as we learn about them so if you are working on something that should be included please reach out to us on Element. This section of the wiki is divided into the following parts:
- Starter's Guide - High level overview on choosing a parachain, parathread, or smart contract for your project and how to get started.
- Parachain Development - Tools for building parachains and parathreads.
- Polkadot Smart Contracts - Tools to deploy contracts to a Polkadot parachain.
Tools & Resources
- Tools - Maintained list of tools.
- Subkey - Command line utility for generating and inspecting key pairs.
- JS tools - TypeScript tools for offline signing of transactions, RPC calls, and more.
- PSP GitHub Repository - Polkadot Standards Proposals (PSPs) are standards for the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Examples - Example projects sourced from the community -- see what others are building.
- Grants - Information regarding grants and funding sources available in the Polkadot ecosystem.
Polkadot Standards Proposals (PSPs) are standards for the Polkadot ecosystem.
- PSP GitHub Repository - Read, create, or discuss standards and proposals.